Tuesday 14 June 2016

More Baby Bear from Stampin' Up!


I couldn't resist more Baby Bear. This time I've used the top stamp on it's own to stamp my background piece. I was going to use Pink Pirouette DSP but decided it was a smidge too much pink!



Can you see why I thought Pink Pirouette DSP would be too much pink? 

The bear I stamped with Pink Pirouette, Blushing Bride and Flirty Flamingo. I think I love the her more in pink than in Sunday's combination.  


The sentiment is cut with the new Bunch of Banners Framelits. I love this collection of dies, so you're going to be seeing more of them!

Just a quick post today, don't forget to check out my Facebook page (link on the left), as there was another Baby Bear card shared their yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments so have moderation turned on to not miss any. Thanks for taking the time to comment!