Wednesday 1 June 2016

2016 Stampin' Up! New Catalogue Launch!


Happy New Year! Well, happy new catalogue at least!


Today's the day we've been waiting for since 16th April. Well I've been waiting since then to be able to share all the amazing new products we have for you in the 2016 - 2017 Annual catalogue!

Products like...

Flourishing Phrases Stamp Set & Flourish Thinlits.


... and Ready to Pop Stamp Set & Popcorn Box Thinlits Dies.


Also, Sweet Cupcake Stamp Set & Cupcake Cutouts Framelits Dies


... and most importantly A Little Foxy suite!

Now the above are all pictures from the new catalogue, and are the first 4 items on my wishlist. Pop over to my shop now to see the full range of new products, what stayed and what great value bundles are available. I'd love to hear what your top 5 are.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments so have moderation turned on to not miss any. Thanks for taking the time to comment!