Thursday 16 June 2016

Biggest Every Birthday


Oh, this is such a fun set! Biggest Ever Birthday gives big focal images which can be cut with the matching Framelits. I'm going to love playing with these stamps!



For my first card, a simple birthday card using Peekaboo Peach, Crushed Curry and Pumpkin Pie. I've used Smoky Slate as an accent colour, just because I adore this Stitched ribbon.


As for the sentiment, that's from Better Together, and has a lovely short verse to stamp on the inside.

The cake is so big, and cuts wonderfully with the dies. There's a few different stamps to stamp the "filling" in the cake with, and the die cuts each of those out too.

I found the candles easiest to cut with just the main"stick" body, then pop the die cut on to a contrasting colour card to stamp the flame, before sticking to the card front.

More from this set on Facebook tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! I would love to share this on my blog for 'My Crafty Friends Monday' (a round up of amazing cards from amazing stampers!)! Please let me know if you would prefer that I didn't share it (of course I give you credit and link back to your blog!).

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all your comments so have moderation turned on to not miss any. Thanks for taking the time to comment!