Friday 3 June 2016

Easel Slider Card



Remember my easel slider card from this post last Friday? Well I recall promising you a video! 

I have made the video, which as I am typing is uploading to YouTube, you'll see it below. Before we get to that though I just wanted to tell you the story of making the video!

Well, the legs fell off my tripod! At least 2 did, so when every I picked it up I had to remember to hold the 2 legs. After many times of picking the legs up off the floor, it went in the bin and a new tripod ordered!

I'm not the most patient of people, so I had to find a way to shoot my video without my DSLR on a tripod, and turned to my smartphone. I have this lamp from Ikea and knew I could get it to work some how with my phone. You should have seen it! I have the lampshade on top of a box to hold the lamp arm parallel to my desk, my phone balanced on top, with a punch balanced on top of that as a weight to hold my phone in place! One wrong move and the punch along with phone would have come down on my hands!

So, you can understand why the video isn't my usual resolution and why there is the odd shake.

With all that explained, enjoy...


I realise on the video the scoring and cutting directions aren't the clearest, note to self don't use black card again! In light of that, I've made you this little scoring & cutting diagram, hope this is clearer.


Finally, here's the finished card.



Thanks for stopping by, and thanks Shelley for the email asking for the tutorial. Glad to know there are people reading my blog lol!


-------------------------------------------------------

Join My Team

Is your wish list from the new catalogue just most of the new catalogue? Yes? Well why not get yourself the Ultimate Stampin' Up! Bundle!!

What's the Ultimate Bundle? Well that's the starter kit, where you choose £130 of Stampin' Up! product for just £99 (with no p&p so a further saving of £4,.95). What's even better is that in June you also get to choose 2 extra stamp sets for FREE, which means up to another £92 (depending on the sets you choose) in value!

Anyone worried about having to sell, you don't have to! Yes you can if you want to, and earn some extra £s, but if you just want the great starter kit deal, or the kit and the 20%-25% off purchases whilst your an active demonstrator then that is OK too! You don't have to give your starter kit back!

What's more, as part of my team you will also receive this little tin of lovely from me. It's a swatch tin of all the current card and upcoming In Colors, so you'll never get your Daffodil Delight mixed up with your Crushed Curry  again!

You'll have access to my exclusive team Facebook group "Dingy's Blingies", with challenges, support and just some good old fashioned friendly chat!

There's team get togethers too, where we craft with each others stamps, dies & punches, so you don't have to own everything if you don't want to.

Have any questions just email me

Want to take the plunge? Then go here, and order your starter kit. You can use my online shop or the catalogue (if you have one) to help you choose what you'd like to order.

Host a party

A Stampin' Up! party is a creative event you host at your home, where you invite your friends to enjoy an evening of creativity and stamping-all provided by me, your Stampin' Up! demonstrator! When you host a party, you'll see new project ideas, learn different techniques, make a project, and have fun with people you enjoy-plus earn free products based on your party's sales. Get your own party started by emailing me for more information and to discuss the dates I'm available.

Come Stamp With Me

I run a monthly card class, monthly craft club and a bi-monthly one day stamping retreat. Check out the next dates here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments so have moderation turned on to not miss any. Thanks for taking the time to comment!