Thursday 19 May 2016

Love You Lots Stampin' Up!


Oh isn't he so cute! When I first saw this set I had to have it. When I found out it was a hostess and I couldn't buy it from the new catalogue, I had to know how I could get it!
Fortunately for me, as a demonstrator I get to purchase a couple of hostess sets for full value during pre-order. This set was a no-brainer, I had to have it.


The set is Love You Lots and has 4 cute sketched stamps and 4 sentiments. I love Elephants, and even if I didn't love the other stamps in this set I was having it just for the super cute elephant!


Talking of elephants, I have to take the opportunity to share 1 of 50 photos of Aung Bo and his family from Chester Zoo last year.

Any way, back to the card. I used all new products, Playful Palette DSP stack, Sweet Sugarplum card and Sweet Sugarplum ruched ribbon.

So, how do you get this stamp set if you're not a demonstrator, or don't plan on buying the ultimate stamping bundle of £130 of product for £99 before the end of May? You host a party! 

When you host a party, and invite some friends round to make a fast & fabulous card with us you can earn Stampin' Rewards, depending on the sales. With those Stampin' Rewards you can buy exclusive products like Love You Lots stamp set. In June you can also earn an extra £25 of Stampin' Rewards f your party reaches £250!! If you live in or around Warrington, Cheshire email me to book a date!

That's all from me today, off to spoil Mr Ding on his birthday, then crafting with a member of my Stampin' team this afternoon.

Happy Crafting!

Join My Team...

Would you like to get your hands on new products before June 1st? Yes? Well you can!
There is a selection of products which can be ordered by demonstrators, or those buying the starter kit during May!  
You can choose up to £130 of current and preorder products for just £99 with no p&p! That's a saving of £35.95! 
You could have all the products pictured here (plus a reel of Ruched ribbon in each of the new In Colors) for just £99 and no p&p!

Don't like my selection? That's ok, you can pick whatever you wish from the preorder or the current catalogue! Contact me now for more information!

Anyone worried about having to sell, you don't have to! Yes you can if you want to, and earn some extra £s, but if you just want the great starter kit deal, or the kit and the 20% off purchases whilst your an active demonstrator then that is OK too! You don't have to give your starter kit back!

Not only do you get to choose your starter kit, you also get this little tin of lovely from me. It's a swatch tin of all the current card and upcoming In Colors, so you'll never get your Daffodil Delight mixed up with your Crushed Curry  again!

You'll have access to my exclusive team Facebook group, with challenge, support and just some plain old friendly chat!

There's team get togethers too, where we craft with each others stamps, dies & punches, so you don't have to own everything if you don't want to.




Quick Links....




some products are up to 50% off ends May 31 or whilst stocks last












No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments so have moderation turned on to not miss any. Thanks for taking the time to comment!