Friday 13 May 2016

It's My Party from Stampin' Up!


I've just started planning my next One Day Stamping Retreat, which got me to thinking about my last one. We made a birthday book and 13 cards, all using the soon to be retired DSP, accessories and colour scheme of the It's My Party product suite, but with 4 different stamp sets.

The first card above was for Mothering Sunday, and used Watercolor Wings with the bakers twine from the product suite.


There was then the 4 cards for children, using No Bones About It stamp set, It's My Party DSP stack and the enamel dots to match.


I loved playing with Botanical Blooms  in this colour scheme, using the sentiment from current and retired sets. 


For the cards for men Guy Greetings stamp set got an airing, along with Balloon Celebration and sentiments from a Sale-A-Bration set.

We had a great time at the class, and I can't wait to get together with everyone and pamper you all at the next one on June 18th!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments so have moderation turned on to not miss any. Thanks for taking the time to comment!