Monday 9 May 2016

Double Shutter Card with Stampin' Up Botanical Blooms Video Tutorial


I am just loving playing with the Botanical Gardens suite from the centre of the 2016 spring/summer catalogue (or 2016 Occasions catalogue if you're not from Europe). I'll be sad to see the papers, washi and embellishments go, but them being on the retirement list has made me use them!

Look at these little Botanical Gardens Jewels, aren't they gorgeous? I hadn't used them at all, they were just sat on my desk being admired. Aren't they so much better off on a card?

I've just used 3 of the 12 pack on this card, less is more right? I love them layered up with the die cut flowers using the Botanical Builder Framelits dies, as a alternative to my go to Rhinestone Basic Jewels.


I also think they look just as good layered over a stamped flower from the Botanical Blooms stamp set, which I've stamped here in Crushed Curry


If you saw my post yesterday on Facebook, I shared this card unfinished and asked for what you would do to finish it. Now I had finished it off and made the video before the suggestions came in, but I do like what was suggested, so thanks!

So, here's the full finished card. I do hope you like it. I'm not sure who's going to end up with this for their birthday, but seeing as I'm trying to get better at sending cards maybe one of my blog readers would like it. Just comment when your birthday is and I'll pick someone to send it to.


I seem to recall promising a video tutorial. Well done for making it to the end! Here it is...


And here's the link for the template I used.

Shopping List


Join My Team...

Would you like to get your hands on new products before June 1st? Yes? Well you can!
There is a selection of products which can be ordered by demonstrators, or those buying the starter kit during May!  
You can choose up to £130 of current and preorder products for just £99 with no p&p! That's a saving of £35.95! 
You could have all the products pictured here (plus a reel of ribbon in each of the new In Colors) for just £99 and no p&p!

Don't like my selection? That's ok, you can pick whatever you wish from the preorder or the current catalogue! Contact me now for more information!

Anyone worried about having to sell, you don't have to! Yes you can if you want to, and earn some extra £s, but if you just want the great starter kit deal, or the kit and the 20% off purchases whilst your an active demonstrator then that is OK too! You don't have to give your starter kit back!

Not only do you get to choose your starter kit, you also get this little tin of lovely from me. It's a swatch tin of all the current card and upcoming In Colors, so you'll never get your Daffodil Delight mixed up with your Crushed Curry  again!

You'll have access to my exclusive team Facebook group, with challenge, support and just some plain old friendly chat!

There's team get togethers too, where we craft with each others stamps, dies & punches, so you don't have to own everything if you don't want to.

Quick Links....




some products are up to 50% off ends May 31 or whilst stocks last










No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments so have moderation turned on to not miss any. Thanks for taking the time to comment!