Sunday 29 May 2016

June Hosts Get More Rewards


I love this time in the Stampin' Up! year, with lots of new products to play with. The only problem it brings is I just don't have enough in my crafting budget to buy everything I want. This sound familiar?



Well, Stampin' Up! have come to our rescue, knowing we'll want more than we can afford, they have a great promotion to go with the new catalogue for us.


Host a party with qualifying sales, or place a qualifying order and get and extra £25 in Stampin' Rewards to spend on on anything you want from the catalogue, or towards the starter kit (check out Tuesday's post for a great offer on that!). This is on top of the usual Stampin' Rewards! So host a party that reaches £250 in sales and receive £50 instead of £25 to spend on new stamps, papers, inks etc!!

I have dates available from June 13th to book your party. Contact me now before I get fully booked up! I live in Warrington and will travel to anywhere around the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments so have moderation turned on to not miss any. Thanks for taking the time to comment!