Saturday 7 May 2016

Awesomely Artistic Stampin' Up!


I thought before I started sharing sneak peeks I'd celebrate some stamp sets which are staying!


I love Awesomely Artistic and have not used it nearly enough, well hardly ever if I'm honest! I know it's not the best picture, it was taken quickly on my phone, but I still think it shows the vibrant bright colours.

This is almost a single layer card, it's been a while since I've done one of them!

  • I stamped the flowers in Old Olive, the border in Tempting Turquoise and then used my Aqua Painters to colour the flowers with Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight and Tangerine Tango.
  • I stamped the dragonfly in Daffodil Delight and cut it out (I cheated and used my Scan and Cut).
  • I stamped the frame in Tangerine Tango.
  • I used my Stamp-a-ma-Jig to stamp the Tempting Turquoise sentiment in the frame, and then cut it out (Scan and Cut to the rescue again).
  • I stuck the dragonfly and frame down using Dimensional.
So what do you think of the bright colour scheme? I normally see this set used in muted, earth-tone or vintage colours, so I felt like a challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments so have moderation turned on to not miss any. Thanks for taking the time to comment!