Monday 18 July 2016

Party With Cake


Remember I told you yesterday I was struggling with this stamp set, well turns out that I was wrong! I' loving Party with Cake again!
I found a sketch I liked from Sketch Saturday and pulled this card together in half an hour.


I've used Dapper Denim from the new 2016-2018 In Colors for this card. I cut 2 strips from the 2016-2018 In Colors DSP stack, 1 is 2" wide and the other 1 1/2", then punched the end with the Triple Banner punch. They are about 5" and 4 1/2" long.

The large sentiment is stamper with Dapper Denim ink and cut using the Layering Ovals Framelits. I've used the next sized scallop oval from the same dies to cut the Dapper Denim card for a mat. This is then on Dimensionals.



The "make a wish" is cut using one of the banners from the Bunch of Banners Framelits. I love this little banner die, it cuts the centre and the frame, so I cut twice, once in Whisper White for the sentiment and once from Dapper Denim for the frame.

The card is finished off with some of the Enamel Embellishments from the 2016-2018 In Colors collection.

I'm loving all of this year's new In Colors,  they are rich jewel tones that fit so well in with the rest of the collections.

Now to make project 3. I feel a scrapbook layout coming on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments so have moderation turned on to not miss any. Thanks for taking the time to comment!