Wednesday 6 July 2016

Confetti Celebration Scrapbook Layout


I kinda got the scrapping bug at the weekend and needed to scrap some pictures of a brilliant night with my sisters, Mr Ding and my brothers-in-law. This week's featured stamp set Confetti Celebration just seemed to go perfectly.
So I grabbed the Festive Birthday DSP pack left over from last week's featured set & product suite, along with the Birthday Fiesta stamps and Festive Times Framelits. The below layout cam together quite quickly after that!


The layout is using a sketch I found on Pinterest, which dated back to 2012. The pictures are the night before (2 indoors photos) and the morning after (2 outside photos)! We had been to see my brother-in-law in "Murdered to Death", and afterwards had a few glasses of wine and some nibbles at Alison & Dickie's house. 

I gave up at about 12:30am and went off to bed, not that I got much sleep as the laughing from the kitchen went on until about 3am!

I was first up the next morning, grabbed my Kindle, made a cup of tea and went to sit in the garden. Between 30 minutes to an hour later the others joined me. Bacon butties we made and the laughing started all over again!

It was a fantastic 24 hours, we don't all get together very often, which makes it an especially treasured evening and morning which had to be scrapped!


I used a combination of die-cut stars and the new enamel shapes to embellish the layout, along with one of the banners from the Birthday Fiesta stamps and Festive Times Framelits sets. The title & "Yay" however, is from this week's featured stamp set.

Don't forget to check out my other projects using this set over on my Facebool page (link on the panel in the right sidebar)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments so have moderation turned on to not miss any. Thanks for taking the time to comment!