Sunday 19 March 2017

Love This Boy - Back to Scrapping


Hey, I know I've been gone a while, sorry about that! I was still posting on my Facebook page and let the blog slop. But I'm back, and have new lovelies to share with you!
I have stepped away from my Stampin' Up! business, don't get me wrong I still adore their products and will still be creating with them, but as a scrapbooker I don't feel the product range supports my hobby fully. Because of this, I've done a lot of card making over the last 4 years and not much scrapping. I am so behind on my photos!

So, to that end, I've joined a few scrapbook kit clubs and started recording my process. I will have some videos in the future with card making, as and when I need a card, but for now here's a scrapbook process video for you!


Below is the finished layout. I must say, this was a bit of a labour of love as those hearts took a lot of time!


As the video says, this was made using the Like Forever October 2016 kit. You can find more information about Like Forever here.

Have a great Sunday, I'm off to scrap some of my New York photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments so have moderation turned on to not miss any. Thanks for taking the time to comment!