Monday 4 July 2016

Featured Stamp Set of the Week - Confetti Celebration


This week's featured stamp set of the week is Confetti Celebration. This is a set Stampin' Up! used for one of the make and takes at On Stage Live or Local on April this year. Those who attended had the chance to order it early, and I did just that before we had lunch!

It was designed to be used for shaker cards, either the focal image in the back of the shaker or as a embellishment on the outside. I think it's so much more than that!

Whilst looking for inspiration I opened all the sketch challenge bookmarks I have saved and found this one from Viva la Verve Sketches


I was originally going to pop the balloon from the set where the star is, but changed my mind. Mainly  this was because the star is easier to cut out and my Scan and Cut is under a box full of stuff that needs putting away from my last all day retreat!

The DSP  is the In Colors 2015-2016 stack. I've focused on 2 colours from the collection - Melon Mambo & Delightful Dijon.

I adore this new striped ribbon for the In Colors 2015-2016 collection. This and the ruched ribbon for the 2016-2017 In Colors are my favourites and I can finally forgive SU for retiring the 5/8" grosgrain back in 2011 (I still have a roll of Old Olive!).

In other news... the builder is back today to finish the bathroom off, so you never know there may be pictures in my next post!

1 comment:

  1. Such a fabulous card. Love those fun polka dots and stripes. Thanks for playing along with Viva la Verve!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all your comments so have moderation turned on to not miss any. Thanks for taking the time to comment!