Saturday 2 July 2016

Birthday Fiesta Weekly Round Up


I've really enjoyed playing with the first product suite in the new 2016-2017 annual catalogue. The Festive Birthday suite is full of bright papers & ribbons, with a really funky stamp set & embossing folder.
I've shared 5 cards in total, here on the blog and over on my Facebook page and I'll soon be bringing you a scrapbooking class using the papers, ribbons and the new enamel shapes. For now though, here's all 5 cards I've made over this last week.






What else has happened over the last week? Well my bathroom make over is nearly done! I've had almost 2 weeks of no bathroom, but the tiling is finished, the new bath is sealed and the shower screen is up. I can't wait to shower at home again! 

The builder is up there right now fitting the carpet and putting the bath panel on, and then Mr Ding & I get to painting tomorrow! I promise photos when it's done, but I'm not sure if I have any of the yucky salmon pink it used to be!

That's it for another week, I'll have 5 projects using Confetti Celebration for you next week!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments so have moderation turned on to not miss any. Thanks for taking the time to comment!