Sunday 2 April 2017

Ready Set Go!


Happy Sunday everyone! Yesterday I was having a play with a Crate Paper collection I bought from Hey Little Magpie last November. I bought the "Cool Kid" collection with my nephew in mind.
So, I thought it was about time I started to use it!

I printed a couple of photos from his 1st birthday party, 15 years ago! I'd only scrapped one photo form the party before, and that layout was printed in one of the women's magazines, in a feature about scrapbooking. I'd never scraped the pictures with his Little Tikes Coupe. 

I have a few close ups for you, but first a process video...


I just love this collection, and can see many layouts to come!


The finished layout for you. I used a combination of wood veneer pieces, puffy stickers, chipboard stickers and card stock stickers from the collection to embellish.


Each embellishment cluster has a puffy sticker and card stock sticker.


Or a few puffy stickers, like here with the stars.


He was just such a cute baby, now, well he's a long haired teenager, need I say more? 😉


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments so have moderation turned on to not miss any. Thanks for taking the time to comment!