Tuesday 11 April 2017

Party Animal Suite


It's that time of year again. We're in the last 2 months of the 2016-2017 annual catalogue, which means the retiring list is out!
This list is all the annual, spring summer and autumn/winter catalogue products which won't be appearing in a future catalogue, and are only available whilst stocks last.

You can download the full list as a pdf here, but it's much easier to just browse and order from the Retiring Products section of my online shop here. You can also pop items in your basket from any section of the site with your retiring products.


I was taking a look through the retiring list and noticed the entire Party Animal suite is retiring, and with some great discounts! Every individual item in the suite is discounted, with some items at 50% the original cost!


I love this suite, it's the firs thing I ordered from the spring/summer catalogue! I know these pictures aren't the best, they were originally taken for my Facebook page, and I don't bother setting up my "photo booth" for Facebook!

The Balloon Pop-Ups Thinlits Dies are so versatile, I used it to make a shaker card on the front of this birthday card.


The balloon stamps from the Balloon Adventures stamp set can be stamped directly on to the pop-up die or punched with the Balloon Bouquet punch.


The bow die from the set doesn't always have to be a bow. I used it here as an embellishment behind the sentiment stamp. I used Stampin' Write Makers to colour the "another year" in.

These cards were inspired by Pinterest (who doesn't go hunting for inspiration on there these days), and used for a class I taught last year. I can't believe this is the first time I'm sharing them here... goes to show how long it was between blog posts!

That's all for today, the shopping list for the product suite is below.

Happy crafting!
Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments so have moderation turned on to not miss any. Thanks for taking the time to comment!