Sunday 9 April 2017

Awesomely Artistic


I've just spent 3 and a bit days in Amsterdam with almost 900 other Stampin' Up! demonstrators! What a blast we had, and what gorgeous yummy things we have coming your way with the new annual catalogue in June!


But before we get the annual catalogue on 1st June, we have to say goodbye to some products. Now the retiring list isn't out until tomorrow, but we do know for sure a group of products that will definitely be on there, so that's what I've been crafting with today!


The time is up for the 2015-2017 In Colors. On May 31st they Delightful Dijon, Tip Top Taupe, Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush and Mint Macaron will take their final bow!

As much as I will miss Watermelon Wonder & Delightful Dijon I am looking forward to playing with some new colours, and I'll have more on some of them next week for you.


On to the card. I had recorded a process video for this, but didn't realise my phone had ran out of memory and stopped recording just as I cut the mat for the topper. I'll probably still edit it and upload it, just so you can see how I got that far, but didn't have time today.

I've used the gorgeous Awesomely Artistic for this card, along with those retiring In Colors, there's just Cucumber crush missing.

I really love how this turned out, and plan on having another play with these colours later this week.

Check back tomorrow for the publishing of the retired list, but don't wait to get stocked up on the IN Colors, as they are usually amongst the first to sell out!

Happy Crafting,

Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments so have moderation turned on to not miss any. Thanks for taking the time to comment!