Thursday 15 June 2017

This Little Piggy too


Another This Little Piggy card for you today. I really should make a note of the sketch challenge that inspires a card, because when it comes to blogging it I can never remember!

I went with a Powder Pink background for this card, using the Brick Wall embossing folder. I've again used the Fresh Florals DSP which comes in the 5 new In Color's.


The piggy is stamped on Shimmery White card, this is easier to water colour on than Whisper White due to the coating, but not quite as easy as Watercolour paper.


The sentiment inside is a stamp that says "says, I love you" but I wanted a "happy birthday" sentiment instead. To get this I masked off the "I love you" on the stamp and just inked "says," I then stamped the "happy birthday" separately using Teeny Tiny Sentiments.

I am really enjoying playing with this set and will have more for you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments so have moderation turned on to not miss any. Thanks for taking the time to comment!