Sunday 4 June 2017

Pick A Pattern Suite


I shared this layout on Facebook today and thought I'd share a bit more about it here.
I don't know if you've seen the new Pick A Pattern suite of products yet. I adore this suite. As as soon as I saw Sean Douglas on stage at OnStage Live in Amsterdam, with his wife and Stampin' Up! CEO Sara Douglas demonstrating this suite, I had to have it! I was so please it was in the preorder for demonstrators!

I had my first proper play with the products this weekend. I have the washi and clips on order, but this is what I created with what I had...


As mentioned in the video, this layout was my take on a sketch from Scrap Generation. The sketch appears in their one page layouts for 4" x 6" photos ebook, which you can find here.


I love the vibrant and quirky papers in this collection and the stamps are perfect for making your own embellishments. I even did some fussy cutting!


I am really pleased with how the layout turned out, so much so I wish I had planned to use this suite at next month's scrapbook class.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments so have moderation turned on to not miss any. Thanks for taking the time to comment!