Sunday 11 June 2017

Pick a Pattern Round Up


For the last week I've been posting projects and videos to my Facebook page using the Pick a Pattern Suite of products. As I'd only posted the first project here on my blog, I thought I'd catch you all up with the rest of the projects and videos.
Today's project is a scrapbook layout, well it is Scrap Sunday after all! This is a picture of my niece and I at her 18th birthday party. We'd both had a few cocktails at this point, but I just love this photo as I don't have many pictures with us together. I really need to get in more photos, instead of just behind the camera, and I don't mean selfies!


For this layout I cut all the elements out of a sheet of the pattern paper (DSP), so I have a ton of little cameras, film strips and polaroid frames to use on other projects. 


Here's the process video for my layout. This is definitely a process of two halves. This layout started out very differently to how it ends up!

Stampin Up Pieces & Patterns

Monday's project was this cute card. I stamped the 3 bears, coloured them using a aqua brush and finished the card with a panel of DSP. The video for this one is on Facebook here or YouTube here

Stampin Up Pieces & Patterns

Tuesday, I shared this card. Again using the bears from the Pieces & Patterns stamp set, this time with the ne In Color Glitter Acrylic Shapes. There's no video for this one, as the camera stopped recording! I realised too late that I hadn't deleted the previous video, so the memory was full!

On Wednesday I had a break from Pick a Pattern and posted a leaving card using Lift me Up for a manager at work. You can see the video for that here.

Stampin Up Pieces & Patterns

For Thursday's project I shared this card. I made this using this sketch from I [heart] Sketches. The video, which you can see on YouTube here, has the flowers on top of the panel, I decided I preferred them behind and changed the finished card.


Friday's project didn't have a video tutorial. It's a self closing box that I had seen on YouTube done by Dawn Griffith about 2 years ago and never had a go.


There was no stamping on Saturday's card. The pink version I made in this video.


The Emerald Envy version is the one I'd made first. I'm loving this more masculine card. I used the Happy Birthday Thinlits die for this.


Finally, the project that kicked the week off last Sunday.

This coming week I'll be featuring This Little Piggy stamp set over on my Facebook page & YouTube channel. Please stop by and say hi.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments so have moderation turned on to not miss any. Thanks for taking the time to comment!