Monday 19 November 2018

The Old Shire - Scrapbook Process


Hello! I have another scrapbook process video for you today using another of my own page kits put together from bits of my stash.



Today's kit is using different Dear Lizzy collections.


Hope you enjoyed the video, don't forget to like and subscribe over on YouTube.


Putting my kits together I grab a base sheet and my scrapbox. I choose a multi-pattern sheet or two which has the colours I'm looking for from the photo. I then add three or four single colour pattern sheets and a black & white one, sometime a neutral.


I then grab my die-cut tin you saw in the video, my thickers tray and other embellishments until I have a mix I'm happy with that has the colours from the photo and a highlight colour or 2. In this layout that's yellow and pink.

I can't claim credit for being organised in putting kits together. I got different aspects of this from two of Shimelle's classes, Clear the Desk and Behind the Scenes Scrapbooking. The classes are well worth doing.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments so have moderation turned on to not miss any. Thanks for taking the time to comment!