Friday 16 November 2018

This is the Life Scrapbook Layout


Hello! Long time no see. It's been 17 months since I blogged. To be honest, I thought it was longer. You'll notice I've gone back to the original blog name, that's because someone has used my domain name when I didn't renew it for something more adult than cutting and sticking!

Today I have a scrapbook layout for you. I've used a page kit I've put together myself using bits from my scrapbox and a full sheet for my base. It's all from Paige Evans collections, mainly Turn the Page and Pick me up.


Pictures are from a visit to Paradise Park in Hayle, Cornwall. I even have a process video for you!


The sketch was from Scrap our Stash, found on Pinterest.


A couple of close ups of my embellishment clusters


And that's it for my first post for 17 months!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments so have moderation turned on to not miss any. Thanks for taking the time to comment!