Friday 18 March 2016

Butterfly Basics - Stampin' Up!


I have a friend who's started a "use them or loose them" challenge on her blog here in order to make sure her loved, but neglected stamps get used. The idea is that if by the end of the year a stamp or stamp set hasn't been used then it goes! Inspired by this, I've started working through my stamp sets...


I adore Butterfly Basics but have not used it nearly enough. As my "Use them or loose them" is working in alphabetical this wasn't the first card I made on my day of stamping,  but it is my favourite! I love it so much I've even made you a video to show the masking technique.


If you enjoyed the video then grab your post-it notes and share with me your masked cards. Pop a link in the comments to where I can find your card. 

One last thing, I've also made you a free pdf download with full pictures and written instructions!


And here's your shopping list...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments so have moderation turned on to not miss any. Thanks for taking the time to comment!