Monday 21 March 2016

Amazing Birthday Stampin' Up!


I've been having a great time in the craft room, working my way alphabetically through all my current stamp sets. Today I'm starting from the beginning, with A and Amazing Birthday.

I wanted to kick this post off with a bit about my bow. I've used the Metallics Glitter Tape which are available FREE during Sale-A-Bration, all you need to do is place a £45 order to grab your set!


I used the silver tape and covered a piece of Whisper White card with it. 


When the card was covered, I grabbed my Bow Builder punch.


And punched my bow bits out.


I'd always recommend using a bone folder, or the back of your scissors to shaper the pieces before using glue dots to stick.


The glitter tape made decorating this card really quick & easy. 

I used the It's my Party DSP stack from the spring/summer catalogue for the background.

There are a few family birthdays coming up, so one of my sisters may end up with this card :).


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments so have moderation turned on to not miss any. Thanks for taking the time to comment!