Wednesday, 16 January 2013

Birthday Girl


The youngest of my nieces & nephew turned 9 today. Kate is very much a girly girl. She's spent her birthday money on Polly Pocket and dolls from Monster High. I bought her a nursery school building and play set for her Sylvanian Families collection.

Her card, well this was made using freebie stamps and papers from Papercraft Essentials. I had planned something different until I saw the stamp set on the cover in W H Smith this morning!

I've coloured the cute patchwork owl with Stampin' Up! Stampin' Write markers in Pink Pirouette, Crumb Cake & Perfect Plum.
The embossed mat is using a Darice embossing folder.

The card layout is inspired by this sketch from Stuck on Sketches.


1 comment:

  1. The buttons embossing is perfect for the owl! I really like the colours too

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all your comments so have moderation turned on to not miss any. Thanks for taking the time to comment!